Delwyn E. Webber
Delwyn Webber has spent the last 8 years working in the practice areas of Estate Planning, Probate and Guardianship.
Delwyn webber was born and raised in New Zealand and moved to Australia in 2001. She completed her law degree at Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, with Honors in 2004, and was admitted to the Queensland Supreme Court in 2004 and the High Court of Australia in 2005. Delwyn practiced real estate law, and Wills and Trusts until her move to America in 2005.
Delwyn webber was admitted to the Nevada Supreme Court in 2008, and the United States Supreme Court in 2015.
Delwyn webber has served on the Board of the Grant A Gift Autism Foundation since 2010.
- Estate Planning
- Supreme Court of the United State
- US District Court. District of Nevada
- US District Court of Appeal. District of Nevada
- Nevada State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- National Guardianship Association.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas, 2015
- Client Distinction Award 2013
- Client Distinction Award 2015